Frequently Asked Question For Service
Q —i have a 94 voyager w dropped floor n 41k n i think i need to replace the rear shocks. Are they any special type?

A — Hi, We would need to know the conversion brand to tell you for sure, but most brands in the early 90's used airbags on the rear suspension. Let us know your conversion brand and why you think the shocks need to be replaced and we can help you some more.

Q —Where I can buy handicapr related parts for my 2002 Town and Country rampvan?

A — Hello- If you are looking for wheelchair van parts in the Tampa area, you can contact us at Mobility Express. If located outside Florida, you can go to for a dealer locator. 3.6.14

Q —My kneeling indicator light(red) stays on but the vehicle seems drivable what is wrong and how can I fix it?

A — Hi. We would really need to know the year, make, model of your vehicle and what brand conversion you have. Send that back through and we can try to help.

Q —Hello. I have a 1997 Chrysler Town and Country LX lowered floor wheelchair conversion minivan with some body damage. The fender flare on the passenger side door is gone. I've been on a search for this part. Being that it is aftermarket it's been difficult

A — Hi, Most of these ground effects are now obsolete on the older vans. I do not know of any salvage yards with these parts. Mostly I have seen people fabricate replacements out of metal or fiberglass, it depends on how many pieces are missing. Is it a Br

Q —Do you replace the ramps for the newer versions, I need a quote.

A — Yes, we sure do. Please let us know what model.

Q —wiring diagram for ez-lock

A — Please contact your local EZ lock dealer. Or you can visit