Harmar IL-500 Inclined [Model # IL500]
- For use in residential applications.
- Outdoor package available.
- Mounts to the stairs not the wall!
- Only 12' from the wall when folded.
- Innovative design is based on the proven SL600 Pinnacle Stair Lift drive system and utilizes the same track.
- Auto-folding ramps on both ends of the platform.
- Wall mounted guide rail doubles as a convenient hand rail.
- Rated Load500lbs
- DriveRack and worm gear/24VDC 1/8 hp motor w/ brake
- Control Circuit24VDC
- Platform25" x 36", Manual Fold, Auto folding ramps for entry and exit
- Travel40 feet maximum
- Speed14 feet per minute
- ControlsConstant pressure rocker switch on platform. Radio frequency wireless key fobs
- Manual LoweringDevice provided
- Safety FeaturesOverspeed Governor, Upper and lower landing limits, ramp obstruction sensors, under platform safety pan, drive chassis obstruction sensors, non-skid surface
Attachment not available
Harmar Mobility warrants its vehicle lift and access ramp products against defects in material, mechanical and electrical components (parts), excluding labor cost, batteries and paint, for a period of three (3) years, provided that the products have been installed, maintained and operated properly. This warranty does not cover defects in vehicles on which Harmar Mobility products are installed or defects in Harmar Mobility products caused by defects in any part of the vehicle upon which the product is installed.
This warranty starts on the date of the retail purchase, provided the warranty certificate is returned to Harmar Mobility, completely and property filled out within ten (10) days of purchase. This warranty does not cover maintenance or adjustments. Harmar Mobility will not be charged for labor, consequential damage or repair expenses. Harmar Mobility will not, under any circumstances, be liable for the loss of the use of its products or the vehicles on which they are installed or loss of time. This warranty does not cover installation done by someone other than Harmar certified installations unless a battery pack is purchased.
This warranty becomes null and void if the product has been lost, damaged by accident, misused and/or neglected, or if the product has been modified in any way. Defective parts must be returned, prepaid, to Harmar Mobility for inspection prior to credit or replacement. At Harmar Mobility’s option, any part found to have been modified, over-stressed, damaged by accident, or misused is not covered by this warranty.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES THAT EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY DESCRIBED HEREIN.