Pride Wrangler [Model # MV600]
The Pride Wrangler is a heavy duty, recreational, 4-wheel scooter made for the outdoors. With adjustable suspension, 14.5" tires, front disc brakes, and up to 29.4 miles of range, the Wrangler is equipped and ready to take you on your outdoor adventure! The Wrangler comes with large tires and high ground clearance and is prepared to tackle your local trail, fairgrounds, and anywhere else you may need an outdoor scooter. The Wrangler scooter covers distance with ease, featuring a top speed of up to 11.4 MPH. If you are in a crowded or small area and need to reverse, the Wranger is watching out for you with its standard Back Up Sensor. The Back Up Sensor will beep rapidly when the user is approaching an object in reverse. The Wrangler features CTS (Comfort-Trac Suspension) for both the front and rear wheels, providing a smoother and more comfortable ride over rough terrain and various surfaces.
- CTS Suspension includes adjustable shocks for greater comfort
- User friendly LED console displays time, temperature, miles driven, and trips taken
- Adjustable delta tiller with ergonomic, wraparound handles
- USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable devices
- Durable and stylish rear bumper
- Easily accessible tie-down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Full LED lighting package includes headlights, hazard lights, rear backup sensor LED lights and directional signals
|Front Tires||14.5" tubeless pneumatic|
|Rear Tires||14.5" tubeless pneumatic|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 11 mph at 350 lbs., Up to 11.4 at 200 lbs.|
|Ground Clearance||5.5" at motor|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||30"-31.5"|
|Seat Type||Pillow-top, limited recline, 48.6 lbs., black vinyl, width 18.5", depth 16.5"|
|Battery Weight||2 (75 AH) 48 lbs. ea.
2 (100 AH) 60 lbs. ea.
|Battery Requirements||(2) (75 AH)
Optional (2) 100 AH
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||Up to 18.6 miles at 350 lbs., Up to 22.6 miles at 200 lbs.
Up to 24.2 miles at 350 lbs. (100 AH), Up to 29.4 miles at 200 lbs. (100 AH)
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 8A|
|Suspension||Front & Rear (CTS Suspension)|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||350 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Desert Sand, Stone Grey|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||219 lbs. (unit does not disassemble)|
2-Year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
6-months on battery
Attachment not available