Request a Service Appointment
Mobility Express' local complete setup, installation and repair service department provides expert vehicle and equipment service, featuring the latest factory authorized diagnostic equipment. Our knowledgeable mobility technicians are factory-trained and have decades of mobility experience in assembling, installing and repairing all products we sell.
Your repair job is completed correctly the first time, guaranteed. Our inspection process adds an extra level of safety and comfort that the repair was completed correctly.
- Parts, batteries and tires replacement
- Scooters and wheelchair adjustments
- Local custom rehab and fitting
- Lifts, carriers, patient lifts, stair lifts
- Elevator installation and maintenance
- In-store mobility repairs
- Full service and tune up on all equipment we sell
- Priority appointments for our customers
- Top-of-the-line vehicle accessories
- Custom integration of wheelchairs and vehicles
Use the form below to have a Service Specialist assist you in finding a local service center.
If your product is covered under an In-Home Service Program, we will submit on your behalf an in-home service request. Usually a service technician will be dispatched within 48 hours. Be sure to always include your purchase agreement number, product name, model number and serial number.
Our company is an Authorized Dealer of all products we sell.
Additionally we teamed with industry leading parts providers to give customers access to much needed parts and accessories for their mobility equipment.
Keys, batteries, seats, tires, transaxles, lights, shrouds, controllers, chargers, etc. are all available at a reasonable rate and shipped directly to the customer's home.
Please get your product brand name, model number and serial number and fill out the form below for a price quote!