Pride Go Chair [Model # Go Chair]
Pride Go Chair
FDA Class II Medical Device*
The Go Chair is one of the most popular mobility travel chairs, and for good reason. The Go Chair is rated #1 for portability and can hold up to 300 pounds. With feather-touch disassembly, you can easily take your Go Chair with you everywhere.
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 3.7 mph maximum speed
- 25.5" turning radius
- 8.7 miles per charge at 300 lbs., 13.2 miles per charge at 200 lbs.
- Height and width adjustable armrests
- Number one for portability
- Convenient under seat storage keeps your personal items close at hand
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Your choice of six colors
- heaviest piece is only 36 lbs.
- 18" x 17", 5-point swivel seat with latch release
- 18 amp batteries
- Large footplate
- 60" lap belt
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.r
|Drive Wheels||8" solid|
|Rear Casters||3" solid|
|Anti-Tip Wheels||5" solid|
|Maximum Speed||up to 3.5 mph|
|Standard Seating||Foldable Compact Lightweight Seat|
|Battery||(2) 12V, 12 amp|
|Per-charge Range||Up to 10 miles|
|Battery Charger||2 amp off-board|
|Battery Weight||20 lbs. (battery pack)|
|Electronics||40 amp, PG GC|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Base Weight||59.5 (front and rear assembled w/o batteries)|
|Seat Weight||30 lbs.|
|Colors||Red and Blue|
|The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.
Attachment not available
- 5-year limited warranty on frame
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors