Wheelchair Van Dealer in Pinellas County
Our second largest facility, Mobility Express Largo opened in 2013 due to increased demand for mobility products and wheelchair vans in Pinellas county. Located centrally in Pinellas at 7910 Ulmerton Rd., our Largo location means no matter where you are in Pinellas, you won’t have to drive too far to get there, and is well positioned to serve Southwest Florida. The store is located on the south side of Ulmerton Road, just west of Belcher Road.
Wheelchair Vans Showroom
The Largo store has a spacious showroom to view and try mobility products, and there’s usually a wheelchair accessible van or two on display so you can get an up close look at them while not having to go outside. If you do want to go outside, in the lot you will find over 20 wheelchair accessible vans, new and used, for sale at any given time. If you’re trying to find the best value in wheelchair vans for sale in Pinellas county, Mobility Express Largo is the place. The Largo store also features a sizable shop for service and repair on wheelchair accessible vehicles and means we handle repairs for any vehicle that we sell there.
Wheelchair Vans for Sale
Below you will find a list of the wheelchair accessible vehicles for sale at Mobility Express Largo:
- Toyota Sienna Wheelchair Vans (Side Entry & Rear Entry Conversion)
- Chrysler Town & Country and Chrysler Pacifica Wheelchair Vans (Side Entry & Rear Entry Conversion)
- Chevrolet Traverse Wheelchair Accessible SUVs (MXV Conversion by BraunAbility)
- Dodge Grand Caravan Wheelchair Vans (Side Entry & Rear Entry Conversion)
- Honda Odyssey Wheelchair Vans (Side & Rear Entry Conversion)
- Ford Explorer Wheelchair Accessible SUVs (MXV conversion by BraunAbility)
- Full Size Wheelchair Vans - Ford Econoline, Chevrolet Express, GMC Savana, RAM Promaster, and Mercedes Sprinter.
- And more!
Between the location, selection, and facility, it is really hard to find a more impressive wheelchair van dealer in Pinellas county. Family owned & operated, and invested in the community, Mobility Express Largo will continue to serve the people of Pinellas county and southwest Florida.